Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 08, 2006

My 1st Hair Cut!



I'm a brave boy today and I just turned 4 months old!

Mummy & daddy bought me for my 1st hair cut at Ah nei nei saloon! Daddy was
holding me while 'Ah nei nei' uncle shaving my hair... the machine sounds scary and you can see I'm keeping very still here!

Mummy! How come you are there? Busy taking pixs of me again... Pengz!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi buddy,

Wow! Wow! Welcome you on board to the Mama’s on the Blog family. A great start for you…..man! Do keep up blogging cos you will become my daily dose.
Btw, I have linked your blog onto my site. Hee….

Jayden looks so well-behaviour and seems enjoy his hair-cut. Good boy, goody, goody boy….! Aunty gives you applause!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger