Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Arrival of Princess Jennabel!


Greetings to All Aunties & Uncles!

I'm the new member in this family... my name is JENNABEL NG (HUANG SHIQI)! I was born on the 2nd July 2007 in Mount Alvernia hospital. Weighing 3.37kg (huge ah) and 50cm long... Thanks to my greedy mummy who eat & eat during her pregnancy... haha! Mummy was glad that I'm very cooperative during her labour and delivery. Therefore, it was considered pretty fast and smooth for her but of cos with the help of epidural (oh yeah)... hehe!

So what you guys think of me? Do I look cute and chubby?

You will definitely see me more often in this blog from now on.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger