Healthy Lifestyle Day @Tampines Stadium!

We were there to support Kareen (my niece) School's Sports Day! She was participating the football game and I heard from my mom that she has been practicing hard at home, even got a 'bum' on her head the night before... you see even little girl like her got 'stress'... poor girl!!! I'm so pissed with her teacher cos she commented that my niece was lousy and that gave her so much pressure! The teacher should give them encouragement and not adding pressure to them.. they are just kids anyway! My niece even told my brother she don't feel like going for the Sports Day! But my brother has told her to treat it like a game... just go there and have FUN... is ok if she don't win a trophy back! But I guess she feel pressure to let her team down if she don't kick well... ke lian de hor!
Is very heart-warming to see so many children participating and their parents were there cheering and supporting them at the stadium. I can visualize next time I will be joining and cheering for my Jayden and Jennabel for their school's event as well... so FUN! Those kids are really very 'sporting' and has got the 'athletic spirit', you can see them running with full force and determination to complete the race spirit under the hot hot sun while we are lucky to sit in the shade! Well done to everyone...!!!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home