At the Beach...
Jan 3 - Is been awhile since we go to the beach. Looking at the good weather, mummy suggested to daddy that we go to the beach again to let the kids enjoy the sun, sand & sea! I'm glad that Jayden has already gotten over the phobia of stepping on the sand and grass =) Jenn was even better, she will sit on the beach and start digging the sand with the spade, hehehe! The kids went around collecting sea shells and small rocks then take turns to throw into the sea... haha! I was so angry with Jayden, he dashed out of the toilet and run acorss the cycling track without waiting for me! I scolded and even beated him on his legs. He just 'ouch' abit didn't even listen to my explanation and run away... getting nottier nowaday! I find he is especially notti when he is with my nieces and at my mom's place. He will purposely try to 'show off' all his tricks and keep disturbing them. Even my nieces complaining to me how come Jayden so notti one... LOL!










2 Comments:
how you help Jayden overcome stepping on sand? both my kids scare meh will wail loudly
Bring more kids to go beach with him... he will sure wanna join his peers! That's what I did... *wink*
Post a Comment
<< Home