Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Flip flip flip...


There's always 1st time... I'm learning how to flip here! Mama and Papa find me so funny cos i keep getting my head stuck! Mama & Papa don't laugh at me... help me!!!




After many many times of attempt! I FINALLY can flip over!!! Mama & Papa any rewards?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the STUCKED! He simply looks cute in this position. Hahaha….try one more time, Jayden!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger