Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Potty Training




Daddy has bought a new potty for me. Since I'm coming to 2 years old and going to school next year, daddy and mummy hope I'm able to 'master' the pee pee and poo poo by then (save alot of money for them too)! This morning, daddy insisted I sit in the potty and give me a Potty book + my fav teddy bear accompanying me. I sitted there for quite awhile but finally I did it!!! Daddy and Mummy were so happy and praised me... Look at the result... cool ya!



1 Comments:

Blogger Giselle said...

Oh..how is he doing with the potty?

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger