Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tagged by Chien!

Hello.. Sorry for the late reply. I didnt check my blog till I updating it... hehe! So here it goes...

Four jobs I have held in my life:
1. Retail Shop Assistant
2. Bank Clerk
3. Advertising & Promotion Coordinator
4. Secretary

Four places I have lived:
1. Sims Drive
2. Chai Chee
3. Hougang
4. Punggol

Four countries I have been to on vacation:
1. Korea
2. Australia (Melbourne & Sydney)
3. Hong Kong
4. Europe (Switzerland, London, Paris and Italy)

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Fast Food
2. Dim Sum
3. Beef Steak
4. Curry Chicken or Fishhead

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. U.S.A
2. New Zealand
3. Nice & Relaxing Beach Resort
4. Home Sweet Home :)

Four moms I am going to tag:
Stella (Ethan Mummy)
Bulma (Jarren Mummy)
Serene (Estelle Mummy)
Amanda (Xinru Mummy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger