Jayden 2nd Birthday @Kallang Macdonald!
Macdonald's invitation cards!
Here comes the big day again... Is Jayden's birthday! Initially we didn't intend to have a 'big' one but after much consideration and of cos is a last minute thing that we finally gotten the venue! Luckily the attendance was quite good although is a last minute invitation too (Big Thanks to All our sporty friends!) Also, Thanks to ALL who turned up punctually during the party and all the wonderful present and angpow! Planning a Macdonald's Birthday Party is very affordable at only $7 per kid. Why Macdonald's? Because I don't have to clean up after the party, its AIR conditioned, there are party hosts to hold games, and most importantly, which kids doesn't like Macdonald's!!! Hahaha... Ahhhhhh I love Macdonald's french fries! =P
The presents were overwhelming. I've never received so many presents in my life before. Lucky Boy~!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home