Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mickey Mouse's Show @Kallang Indoor Stadium

Before the show starts... Stage view!

At the entrance...

Mickey Mouse's Toys

This is the 1st outdoor show that I brought Jayden to. I've no regret bringing Jayden to the Mickey Mouse's Show alone. He behaved very well and sit on my lap thru out the whole show without making any fuss! He indeed enjoyed every minute of the show... Looking at all the beautiful mickey stuffs selling over at the booth. I'm too tempted to buy 1 or 2 for Jayden although he didn't even pester me to do so... haha! So I bought a Mickey Magic Stick and Mickey Mouse's figure for him...! Hurray... that makes his day even more joyful! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger