Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

2 Precious Gem in bed



Bedtime is always a good bonding time for parents I feel. You get to cuddle in bed with them and read them their favorite story books or play their favourite toys together. Every night, I will make an effort to 'bond' with Jayden and Jennabel after their milk for about 15-30min. Is more on spending quality time since we are both working parents. As for Jennabel, daddy will read and play flash cards with her before she sleep. I love carrying Jennabel and walking around the house and telling her what I'm doing... hehe! She will look right at me with her curious look when I'm drinking water from cup, washing my hands, eating etc. Lately she begins to utter some words like mi mi = mummy, mum mum = wanna eat, gor gor = jayden, pa pa = daddy, bi bi = baby, car car = car and her favourite words bi bo = dunno what that means... hahahaha but very cute~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger