SMH November'05 BBs Macdonald Party!
9th Nov - Let's celebrate together as our November'05 BB are turning 3 years old this month!!! I'm glad our Nov's mummies are still in touch with one another from the time we got pregnant till our kids are 3! Thanks to Yahoo group & MSN messenger we get to chat almost daily, just buzz each other when we are bored or need some advice... hahaha! I would say our Nov's mummies are a group of sporting lots, usually we got very good respond when it comes to gathering! So keep it up gals...
Time flies... when I look at Jayden in his sleep, I tell myself... Wow! This boy is growing taller each days and no longer a baby! He is more well-versed and is able to express himself better now. His favorite word for now is WHY WHY WHY??? He can ask the word "WHY" many many times and continue to ask a few more "WHY" after you answer him the question! He is attending school and he will be in nursery next year. Luckily he love going to school and like taking school bus... hehe! He is into his toddlerhood and starts to pick up things very fast. One day I accidentally uttered the word "SHIT", he immediately imitate me and repeated the word "SHIT" (quite a few times)! Also once I scolded "IDIOT" Oops... I guess we need to mind our words and I find this would be the best time to plant some good seeds on them. *WINK*
Here are some highlights of that day's event, kids enjoyed the games and food (especially at MACDONALD)!!! Btw he like the water pistol from the gift pack when he gets home he asked for shower so that he can play with it... LOL!
Time flies... when I look at Jayden in his sleep, I tell myself... Wow! This boy is growing taller each days and no longer a baby! He is more well-versed and is able to express himself better now. His favorite word for now is WHY WHY WHY??? He can ask the word "WHY" many many times and continue to ask a few more "WHY" after you answer him the question! He is attending school and he will be in nursery next year. Luckily he love going to school and like taking school bus... hehe! He is into his toddlerhood and starts to pick up things very fast. One day I accidentally uttered the word "SHIT", he immediately imitate me and repeated the word "SHIT" (quite a few times)! Also once I scolded "IDIOT" Oops... I guess we need to mind our words and I find this would be the best time to plant some good seeds on them. *WINK*
Here are some highlights of that day's event, kids enjoyed the games and food (especially at MACDONALD)!!! Btw he like the water pistol from the gift pack when he gets home he asked for shower so that he can play with it... LOL!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home