My Emotional Boy - Jayden!
Jan 12 - Every night I will try to read some story books for Jayden. Usually he will choose 3 books cos he told me he is 3 years old... hahaha! Tonight I read a new story book which we just borrowed from the library. Is about a cloud who wants to be a police officer since he was a small puff. Finally, he has become a police officer BUT everytime he step in to help other police officers, the theft / burglar somehow got away. When he was assigned to direct the traffic, it was bad! So he was asked to work at the City Park which the police chief think might suits him better. However, the people in the park doesn't like him cos he blocked the sun when he was on duty! The cloud feel very sad that he doesn't fit the job at all! He was so sad that he begin to cry... Jayden always listen to the story very attentively and concentrate on the every details. He begin to feel emotional and start to cry too...! I asked him what happen? He told me he feel sad for the cloud! Oh mine... what an understanding boy who is able to feel the story of the cloud. I'm glad that Jayden love listening to stories and always ask for story telling before bedtime.










1 Comments:
Good job, Yvonne :) I very long no read story to Jarren already haha since birth of Jovan :p You must kep it up :) Does Jennebel also like books and listen story?
Post a Comment
<< Home