Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My hobbies now - CHEW & SUCK!


Mummy was telling me only KFC are finger licking! Then how come I never eat KFC I still like to lick? I just discovered my fingers (are those call fingers and not KFC)? But it taste abit saltish... Yummy yummy!
Now my favorite past time are licking my KFC (Oops should be fingers) and chewing my toys... I seems to enjoy it very much and is juicy (saliva)!
Mama & Dada you wanna try? Mama said "NO THANKS SON"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger