Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 05, 2006

2nd Hair Cut!

24 Sept - Mama has decided that is time for me to go for my 2nd hair cut! There goes my 6months of 'long' hair... Sob sob!


Mama told Papa I've been pulling and scratching my head everytime I'm drinking milk and when I'm about to fall asleep (maybe cos' my hair too long)... haha (weird behavior right?) So they brought me to nearby mall for haircut (a Ah Nei nei's saloon). The Ah Nei uncle very sweet... gave me a spidermen toy to hold on so I will be distracted by the shaver's sound. Wow... it cost ONLY $6.00! After my haircut, is papa turn too... haha!
So today is our CUT HAIR DAY...!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger