Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mama's Family

May 13 - Special day for Mama!

Is not my big day thou! But is my mama and mama's mama (po po) day they called it "MOTHER'S DAY" and today also my mama 'bird' day!

hapi bird day to ya..

happi birdie day to ya...
hapi hapi hapi hapi..
happy bird day to mama!
(How do I sound?)

We have a sumptous dinner in a highrise building (Prima Tower). Mummy show me how lovely is the view (overseeing harbour and sentosa merlion) but is too dark la and I cant see much, hee hee! I am a good boy (cannot make mama angry today) I just sit there wondering around and watching the adults eat... looks yummy and I'm salving!

Here is my mama's family... Errr... where is papa?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger