Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My 2 White Pearlies


HIGH 5 to you folks!
I wanna announced and present my 2 white pearlies!!!
Yes, finally is protruding out! It was really unbearable at times esp when I wanna ZzzZzz. Mama & papa had a hard time taking care of me at night cos I refused to sleep. But mama said lucky I'm coping well... with no fever, no diahhorea... Phew! But I do drool alot not just alot but alot alot AND I begin to chew! Chew on anything that comes near my mouth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger