Our Sentosa Trip!

9 Sept - Today is my mama & papa's 3rd wedding anniversary! Times flies... mama said she don't have any special gift for papa cos I'm the BEST GIFT liao... hehehe! And they decided to bring me to Sentosa Underwater World cos mama hasnt been there too!
We drove in and took a tram around the island. What a HOT weather, and is my 1st time taking the tram... abit scare! Lucky we are in the aircon most of the time! Wow... I see many big fishes swimming around me! We managed to catch divers feeding the fishes. Geez... they must be feeling hungry! Papa & I are honoured to take a pix with the diver at the background, kekeke!
Mama & papa took me to Dolphin Island to look at the dolphin's performance. I'm not so interested cos the weather was killing me...!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home