Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jayden another haircut experience...


I'm so proud of my Jayden this time. He is willing to sit on the chair by himself and let the barber do his haircut... (is the 1st time)!!! Of cos I distracted him abit by giving him his favorite SWEET and ask the barber quickly cut the hair for him... hehehe! I was abit disappointed everytime after his haircut, as he looks like AH WANG to me... LOL! But I told myself, soon his hair will grow and it will look just as handsome =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger