Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Newly Painted Room



Papa is the best! He painted my room with this 'sunny' color just in time for my 1st birthday and xmas! Look folks... isnt it nice?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wordpress or Blogger, I just can't decide. I want a blog for my site and see positives and negatives. I like what you have here and blogger's free so maybe I should just go that route. Here's my little site I'm gonna blog about-- scented soy candle

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger