Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Papa & Mama's Hong Kong Trip

Oct 18-21 - Mama & Papa was on holiday w/o ME!!!!!!!!!! Sob sob... I missed them so much! They must be having lotsa of fun!!! Nevermind I'm an understanding boy, let them have some 'couple' time! I 'try' to be good boy at home with Aunty Mary and Jovie Jie Jie for the past few days. So happy.. Mama & Papa bought some present for me from HK... I sure know they missed me too... Coolz ya! Here are some of the highlights of my Papa & Mama's trip... Enjoy viewing folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger