Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2007

My 1st Birthday!







25th November - Finally I've turned 1 year old! Is a great achievement for mummy & daddy... hehe! I've grown to be stronger, taller and nottier (of cos)... haha! Mummy is the one who planned all these for me... mummy greatest!!! I had a very huge 3D ELMO CAKE... look isnt it impressive? Last but not least, I wanna THANK all uncles & aunties for the lovely present n angpao! Love muack mauck, Jayden boy.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Playmates
Baby Abby
Baby Ashley
Baby Cherisse
Baby Ethan
Baby Hiroshi
Baby Jaime
Baby Jarren
Baby Javier
Baby Josh
Baby Keagan
Baby Malcolm
Baby Rebecca
Baby Timothy
Baby Valery
BB Estelle
BB Sunshine
BB Yujie
BB Xinru
BB Giselle
BB Keith

Prince & Princess Stuff


Prince & Princess Wishlist
- Thomas & Friends Train for Jayden
- Disney Cars for Jayden
- Pretty clothes for Jennabel
- Girly Toys for Jenn
- Baby Stroller for Jenn
- Portable DVD player for kids

Let's chat




Free Hit Counters
Website Counter


Powered by Blogger